During the winter months we sometimes forget that we can still enjoy our pools. While we might not get to splash around and lounge in our pools all day we can still sit outside and admire their beauty. Some of the best places to do this from include a spa, a fire place or any outdoor living space. Outdoor living spaces provide a perfect place for people to come together in the comfort of their home while enjoying the fresh Arizona air. There is nothing better than bundling up and enjoying a delicious treat under the Arizona night sky with friends and family. If you’re looking to add a dash of sweetness to a wintry barbeque feast in your outdoor living area this November, then do we have a tasty treat for you to try! What could possibly make a classic treat, like the donut, better? Throwing it on the grill of course!
Grilled Cinnamon and Sugar Donuts
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 5 minutes
What You Need:
1) Head out to your outdoor living area and preheat the grill to 350F. Oil the grill.
2) In a small bowl, combine the cinnamon and sugar, and sprinkle on a plate
3) Take the butter and brush both sides of the doughnut, and then dip each side of the doughnut in the cinnamon sugar mixture
4) Place each doughnut on the grill and place the bricks on top to weigh them down
5) Cook donuts 2 minutes for each side, or until the doughnut is toasted and the sugar has caramelized
6) Remove from the grill and serve with creme fraiche or ice cream, and with a coffee
Shasta Pools is a Phoenix pool builder who provides a variety of services including swimming pool remodeling, commercial pool building, and pool service and repair. Since its establishment in 1967, Shasta has helped over 80,000 families realize their dream of pool ownership. By providing exceptional value, quality craftsmanship and superior customer service, the Shasta team continues to fulfill the corporate mission of astonishing and delighting their customers and exceeding expectations. You can learn more about Shasta Pools & Spas by visiting them online, or by connecting with them on Facebook or Twitter.