How Much Does a New Pool Cost?
Creating the backyard you’ve always wanted, one where you will make endless memories your entire family will cherish, is a top priority at Shasta Pools. And we’re dedicated to being transparent in everything we do––which is why we don’t want to mislead you by just putting a price tag next to a pretty picture. Special features, equipment selection, convenience technology and many other factors all contribute to the overall price of a pool. As you do your research of the industry, Shasta is here to help you understand what things to look for that would make a pool seem cheaper but actually end up costing you more. Many elements drive the cost of a pool, including:
- Will you swim year-round or just 5 months out of the year?
- Do you like to dive into your pool or play volleyball?
- Do you like to lounge or do laps?
- Is it a place for you to relax or for throwing the neighborhood block party?
Nuts and Bolts
- What type of cleaning system will be installed?
- What type of sanitation system will be installed?
- What is the quality of material used for construction?
- What type of equipment is being used?
- What are the existing yard conditions?
The Finishing Details
- What type of decking material will be used?
- What type of interior finish do you want?
- What type of waterline tile will you select?
- Will there be any water features?
- Will there be any accent features and or walls?
- Will there be any seating areas in the pool?
Because there are so many variables, we encourage you to schedule a free consultation with one of our experienced designers so that we can explain all your options and customize a pool quote that not only fits your budget, but provides lifelong cost-saving benefits.