Our commitment to excellence in all that we do began in 1966 when Bob Ast founded Shasta and was soon joined by his brother Skip. Today, Shasta is Arizona’s most experienced pool builder and the valley’s only Master Pool Guild member, delivering innovative outdoor environments that are built to last with Skip, his son Jeff, and his grandson Skip III carrying on the family tradition. A perfect choice for those who cherish quality time at home with loved ones, you can trust Shasta to help create the ideal backdrop for beautiful memories.
- 86,000+ Residential Pools Designed and Built
- 34,000+ Pool Remodeling Projects Completed
The Shasta Difference
Whether you’re looking to build a new, custom swimming pool, remodel an existing pool, schedule service or meet with our commercial sales team, we hope you’ll think Shasta first. With more than 53 years’ experience building lasting value for Valley residents, trust Shasta to bring enduring craftsmanship, innovation and genuine care to your backyard vacation destination––so you can make the memories you’ve been dreaming about. We’re ready to help you create the perfect backdrop for a lifetime of beautiful memories.
- The Valley’s Only Master Pool Builder
- Superior Craftsmanship With In-House Crews for the Heart of Your Pool
- Enduring Relationships With Trade Partners
In addition to our commitment to quality construction and customer service, Shasta is devoted to our responsibilities as a corporate citizen. Community outreach initiatives include providing office space for at-risk youth programs and warehouse space to ship wheelchairs around the world to people who would otherwise not have one, fundraising, purchasing and wrapping Christmas presents for EVERY child at an inner-city school, Wish Kid donations, mentoring and so much more to charities such as:
- Elevate Phoenix | Light the Night Walk Leukemia & Lymphoma Society®
- Heart for the City AZ® | Make-A-Wish Arizona | Wheels for the World
- Ambassadors of Compassion | St Jude Children’s Research Hospital
- Make-A-Wish | Hope Women’s Center
- Phoenix Children’s Hospital | Phoenix Parks Foundation